Description: D’Vine Path will be hosting Family Friendly Butterfly Garden Community Service days! Butterflies are some of the most beautiful and interesting creatures on Earth. A butterfly garden is an easy way to see more butterflies and to help them multiply! Many natural butterfly habitats have been lost to human activities like building homes, roads and farms. It is easy to increase the number and variety of butterflies in our yards. Simply grow the plants the caterpillars like to eat, and plants that adult butterflies feed on! Help us attract and create a magical Butterfly Garden- we have LOTS of fun projects for the entire family including small garden bed building, small construction projects, tree planting, general weeding, cleaning, butterfly sign making, crafts for the kids, and a tractor ride around the vineyard.
D’Vine Path’s Mission: The D’Vine Path program operates on Batali Ranch property located in Fallbrook, a commercial vineyard and agriculture business, and is dedicated to providing hands-on training, educating and creating meaningful opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities in viticulture, agriculture and the arts.
- Date: Friday July 13th
- Time: 9am-12pm
- Location: 353 Morro Hills Road Fallbrook
- Bring: Gloves, hats, sunscreen, snacks & water
- Wear: Full length pants and shirts, closed toed shoes or work boots.
- Provided: Rakes, shovels and other tools will be provided.
- Who: Great for whole family
- Child Friendly: Yes! There are some projects suitable for children so please make a note when registering. Children need to be supervised by an adult parent. Volunteers below the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult. Children 16 -18 years need parental permission slips.
- Waiver: a link will be emailed to you prior to the service date
- Contact: Lenila (949)233-6515 [email protected]