North Coast is partnering with “I love a Clean San Diego” during their Earth Day Clean-Up event. Join other volunteers throughout North County to clean up and beautify over 100 sites.
Location: Lake Wohlford, Ranger Station Main Parking Lot – 25453 Lake Wohlford Rd, Escondido 92027
Child friendly! Volunteers under the age of 18 will need to have a parent or guardian signature on their waiver in order to participate.
Items to Bring:
- Bring a signed copy of your waiver
- Extra water or snacks
- Sturdy closed toed shoes and clothing appropriate for a cleanup. Wear your Weekend of Service shirt if you have one.
- Hats and sunscreen are recommended.
- To reduce waste, volunteers are asked to bring reusable supplies, such as a bucket to collect litter, gardening or work gloves
- Backup supplies will be available if forget any of these items
- Note! Every participant needs to sign a waiver; anyone under the age of 18 needs a parent or guardian signature to participate
- Volunteers are encouraged to bring reusable items like water bottles, buckets, and work gloves.
How to Register: Click “REGISTER” and fill out the short form. You will receive and automated email confirmation. Please remember to give a valid email address so we are able to contact you if there is a last minute change regarding your site.
Coming from the South: Exit I-15 and drive east for approximately 6 miles on Via Rancho Parkway (which will turn into Bear Valley Parkway) until you reach East Valley Parkway. Turn right onto East Valley Parkway. After 1 mile, turn right onto Lake Wohlford Road. Continue uphill for 3 miles. Stay to the left at sign for Oakvale Bar & Grill. Turn right into the parking lot at the Lake Wohlford Ranger Station. -or- Coming from the North: Exit I-15 at Valley Parkway, and drive east for approximately 5 miles. Turn right onto Lake Wohlford Road. Continue uphill for 3 miles. Stay to the left at sign for Oakvale Bar & Grill. Turn right into the parking lot at the Lake Wohlford Ranger Station.
Site Leader: TBD