Join other North Coasters to help beautify The Vista Conservancy on Earth Day. It is a rural and native wildlife of the Vista area that is being threatened by the elimination of open spaces as a result of population growth.
Duties: Volunteers will be asked to pick-up trash & debris. Some bending and lifting will be required.
- Meet at: Vista Conservancy, 981 Vale Terrace Dr. Vista, CA** This address is the Community Clinic on the same side of the Conservancy. It is empty and typically there are no cars in the parking lot, so please park here. If you go around the building you will see a bridge that crosses over the creek to where the groups will meet.
- Time: 9am – 1pm
- Please bring: work gloves/rubber gloves, shovels, trimmers, clippers, rakes, other work tools, trash bags and an empty 5-gallon bucket (to collect trash). Also, if you happen to have a good weed wacker, please bring it.
- Other things to bring: hat, sunblock, water and snacks.
- Wear: If you have a North Coast Weekend of Service T-shirt, please wear it! Also make sure to wear closed-toed shoes and comfortable clothing. Long pants are encouraged.
- Child Friendly: Yes! Children need to be supervised by an adult. Please make a note when registering.
- Waiver: A wavier will be required for all participants and will be emailed after registration.
- On-site Team Leader: Mike Kroger, 760-732-3522, [email protected]