The Green Oak Ranch property encompasses 100 acres of outdoor space, gardens, hiking trails, playgrounds and more. It is a peaceful and beautiful place and we want to help them keep it looking nice year-round. There is a large garden located just below the dining hall that was beautifully landscaped during one of our Weekend of Services. In order to keep it looking nice, we’re asking groups to help with the maintenance of this garden.
Duties: Project may include, gardening, planting, weeding, raking paths, hauling away debris, painting and basic landscaping. Our Team Leader will greet you in the garden to provide guidance.
- Date/Time: Saturday March 10, 2018
- Meet: 1237 Green Oak Road in Vista, CA 92081
- Bring: Gloves, hats, closed-toed shoes, sunblock & water
- Child Friendly: yes, but we ask for parental supervision at all times
- Tools to Bring: Rakes, shovels, hand trowels, hand clippers of any size, brooms, dust pans & wheelbarrows
- Parking: Enter the main gate and park in the lot located near the Dining Hall on your right.
- Team Leader/Questions: Jon & Emily Barnes
Important!!! Please bring gloves and tools as there are no supplies on site. This will make the work much more productive and safe.
Date/Time: 03/10/2018 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Green Oak Ranch
1237 Green Oak Rd