The San Diego Humane Society is a private, non-profit organization that is not affiliated with any other humane society or SPCA and is always grateful for any donations.
Making homemade dog treats is a wonderful way to support the animals at the Humane Society and can be fun and rewarding. There are many benefits to making your own dog treats at home. Choose to make as many treats as you like with your Growth Group and deliver them at your convenience.
- People Needed: Great for both individual or Growth Groups
- Kid Friendly: Yes! Grab you kiddos and have them help make treats
- How many treats are needed? As many as you have time and finances to make
- Cost: You provide the cost of the materials to make the treats
- Questions: Team Leader Debbie Halpin: [email protected]
- Location: 2905 San Luis Rey Road, Oceanside
- Hours for Drop Off: 10am – 6pm daily
- Bring a copy of the recipe with you when you drop off the treats as they would like to know the ingredients.
Optional: The center is also in need of any of the following items if your group would like to made additional donations: dog toys, cat toys, small metal food dishes, soft treats, rawhide bones, fancy feast kitten food and small dog or cat beds.
Time for a tour? If you have time for a tour of the facility to learn more about the offerings of the Humane Society and the variety of projects they provide to animals and people in our community, please make a note in the “Comments Section” upon registration with the date and time you plan to visit so that someone can be available for a tour.
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
San Diego Humane Society
2905 San Luis Rey Road