Interfaith Community Services works will people from all walks of life, from families who are homeless and living on the street or in their cars to families and individuals who just need help making ends meet from time to time.
Interfaith would like to supply families with a “Family Essentials Box” that includes 2-3 days worth of living essentials. Gather some or all of the following goods and place them in a bag (no need to buy a fancy basket).
Drop off: Interfaith Community Services in Oceanside
Date & Time: Monday-Friday 9am-4pm
Family Essentials Kit List of Needs:
- Non-perishable food items: hearty soups or stews, boxed dinners, canned vegetables and fruit, canned tuna, cereal, peanut butter & jelly
- Baby diapers (especially sizes 4-5), baby wipes
- Jarred baby food
- Toiletry items (can be travel size): body wash, bar soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Feel free to get any or all of the above items
How to Get Started?
1. Click the “Register” button and fill out the short form. An automated email confirmation will be sent notifying you of the volunteer commitment.
2. Important! Include a note in the “Comments”section of the registration, listing the number of “kits” you plan to drop off. Thank you.
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Interfaith Community Services - Oceanside
4700 North River Road