People who come seeking help at Interfaith can enjoy a shower or take home a toiletry bag. Prepare toiletry bags for them by including all or as much of the following as possible. Number of toiletry bags donated are completely up to you.
Toiletry Kit Suggested Items:
- Bar of soap
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Deodorant, shampoo and conditioner
- Razors, shaving cream and washcloth
- Comb and/or brush
- Place all items inside a 1-gallon Ziplock bag.
* Please refrain from including any product with alcohol, such as mouthwash or hand sanitizer.
How to Get Started?
1. Click the “Register” button and fill out the short form. An automated email confirmation will be sent notifying you of the volunteer commitment.
2. Important! Include a note in the “Comments”section of the registration, listing the number of “toiletry kits” you plan to drop off. Thank you.
3. Drop off your toiletry bags at the Oceanside Interfaith location.
4700 N. River Road, Oceanside, CA 92057
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Interfaith Community Services - Oceanside
4700 North River Road