Help create a beautiful environment for children and adults at REINS; a place where they provide therapeutic riding programs for people with disabilities.
Duties: This is a hands-on project that might include painting, trimming back landscaping, facility clean-up and more.
If you’re planning to bring children, please make a note when registering. Children should be at least 12 years old and accompanied by a parent who will be working with them.
- Meet: REINS in Fallbrook
- Day/Time: Saturday Morning, 2+hour shifts
- Bring: Gloves, hats, closed-toed shoes, long pants and long shirts recommended, sunblock & water
- Child Friendly: Yes! Children should be at least 12 years old.
- Questions: Maggie Kibler, [email protected], 760-731-9168
How to Get Started?
1. Click the “Register” button and fill out the short form. An automated email confirmation will be sent to you REINS notifying them of your volunteer commitment.
2. Important! Include your preferred Saturday in the “Comments”section of the registration. This will expedite the sign up process.
3. Team Leader, Maggie at REINS will be in touch with you to set up specific details.
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
REINS - Therapeutic Horsemanship Program
4461 S. Mission Road