In His Steps (IHS) is a Christian based drug and alcohol recovery program that offers men and women with life controlling problems, a supportive and nurturing environment. Many of the people who come seeking help at In His Steps have been homeless. Help give them the dignity they deserve to enjoy a shower and take a toiletry kit for their personal use. Prepare toiletry kits with the suggested items below. Include all or as many of the suggested items that are within your financial means.
How Many Kits to Prepare? Many groups prepare 10 or more kits at a time. Choose to make kits for either sex, but please do tailor the kits appropriately. The client population consists of about 70% men and 30% women.
Suggested Supplies for a Kit:
- Bar of soap
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Razor, shaving cream and washcloth
- Comb or brush
- Place all items inside a 1-gallon Ziplock bag.
* Full size or travel size items are fine. Pack items in a large 1-gallon zip lock bag or get creative and wrap items in a bath towel or a hand-decorated paper bag. Please refrain from including any products with alcohol, such as mouthwash or hand sanitizer.
How to Get Started?
- Click the “Register” button and fill out the short form. An automated email confirmation will be sent.
- Include a note in the “Comments “section of the registration listing the number of “toiletry kits” you plan to drop off. Thank you.
- Drop off at Mid-Week Church Campus: 1710 Montecito Road, Ramona, CA 92065
- Coordinate day/time of drop off at the Mid-Week North Coast Campus with Paula Tremayne, [email protected], 951-295-0690.
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
In His Steps
1710 Montecito Road,