Help prepare baby bottles for Pregnancy Resource Center (PHC)!
Every year the Pregnancy Resource Center (PHC) distributes thousands of baby bottles to be filled with change, cash, or check as a way to support their life-saving ministry. They participate in several “bottle drives,” one of which is at North Coast Church.
They provide all the supplies, bottles, instructions and everything you need. Groups simply label and prep the bottles for distribution. This project is perfect for a Growth Groups but can also be accomplished by a family or a handful of individuals. Typically they supply you with 8-12 boxes, or however many your vehicle can hold.
- Coordinate a date to pick up all the necessary supplies from PHC.
- Complete the bottle prep at your home with your group.
- Return the finished bottles to PHC during the hours below. Easy!
Hours for pick up:
- Monday & Wednesday 9-4
- Tuesday & Thursday 1-8
- Saturday 9-4
How to Get Started?
- Click the “Register” button and fill out the short form. An automated email confirmation will be sent to you and the Team Leader notifying them of your volunteer commitment.
- Important! Include the date you’d like to pick up the bottles in the “Comments” section of the registration. This will expedite the sign up process.
- Questions: Krysten, [email protected]
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Pathway Health Clinic - aka Pregnancy Resource Center
1830 Hacienda Dr #8