Thanksgiving Day will begin with a family 5K Turkey Trot. That afternoon we provide a full Thanksgiving meal with activities for the whole family and football on the big screen! We need growth groups to host tables, cook food, serve food and attend to the kids.
- Help Needed: In order to make this event a success, we are looking for several Growth Groups to assist with: hosting tables, cooking and serving food, and attending to the children. This project can be done by an individual or a Growth Group.
- Date: Thursday, November 22nd
- Time: Arrive by 11am to help set-up. Dinner served from 2pm-5pm. Stay to help with clean up until 6pm.
- Location: North Coast Church Vista
- Directions and Details: Upon registering, you will receive more details information on what specifically we will task you with. If you have a preference, please write it in the “Comments” section when registering.
- Kid Friendly: Yes
- Questions: Contact Maria B. at (760) 330-9377 or email [email protected]
Availability: PROJECT FULL
Date/Time: 11/22/2018 - 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
2405 North Santa Fe Avenue