Make a difference in the quality of life for a local wounded veteran. The Fallbrook VFW Chapter is in contact with about five local veterans who are all multiple amputees and need some general assistance. Groups will go to their properties to help with landscaping, maintenance and debris removal.
- Meet at the Veterans Home: Address will be given once volunteers register and date/time are confirmed
- Day/Time: Somewhat flexible. Choose a few dates that work best for you and the team leader, who will then coordinate with the veteran to set a date that works for everyone.
- Time Commitment: Please commit 2-4 hours
- Bring: Gloves, hats, sunblock, water, closed-toed shoes, long pants and long shirts recommended
- Team Leader / Questions: Elia Exile, 760-500-6997, [email protected]
Sign up to Help!
- Click the “Register” button and fill out the short form. An automated email confirmation will be sent to you and the Team Leader notifying them of your volunteer commitment.
- Important! Include a few preferred dates in the “Comments” section of the registration. This will expedite the sign up process.
- The Team Leader will be in touch with you to set up specific details.
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Will be provided after registration.