Project Description: The Foundation for Senior Care has a local senior who needs some yard clean up and beautification. A project coordinator from the Foundation for Senior Care will be on site to supervise.
- Who: Great for whole family
- When: Wednesday August 22 from 9am to 1pm
- Location: Will be emailed to you once you register
- Bring: Gloves, small gardening tools, water, and sunscreen
- Child Friendly: Yes! This is a project that is family friendly with adult supervision
- Contact: Theresa Geracitano at the Foundation for senior care with questions at:
- 760-723-7570 [email protected]
Date/Time: 08/22/2018 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Foundation for Senior Care
Will be provided after registration.