Become a DIY-er and create some “kits” that can easily be done from home. These kits will bless North Coast Community Partners and will surely bring a smile to someone’s face. Involve your entire family, Life Group, neighbors, or just do it yourself!
These Projects are Great if:
- You have small children at home
- You are you not comfortable serving in the community due to Covid/health concerns
- You are you physically limited and/or don’t have the energy to tackle a labor intensive project
- You are simply looking for a way to give back to those in need
Each project requires you to purchase materials and assemble them into some sort of “kit” Once you’re done, simply drop them off at the organization. Make as many kits as fit into your budget. Full details can be found at the links below.
- Toiletry Kits for Homeless – Interfaith – Escondido location: Click HERE.
- Toiletry Kits for Homeless – Interfaith – Carlsbad location: Click HERE.
- Toiletry Kits for Seniors – Carlsbad Senior Center – Carlsbad: Click HERE.
- Toiletry Kit for Pregnant Teen – Cal-Safe Teen Parent Program – Escondido: Click HERE.
- Sack Lunches for Homeless – Interfaith – Escondido location: Click HERE.
- Sack Lunches for Homeless – Interfaith – Carlsbad location: Click HERE.
Blessing Bags for Seniors:
- Alta Vista Senior Home- Vista: Click HERE.
- Pacifica Senior Living – Vista: Click HERE.
- Vista Gardens Memory Care – Vista: Click HERE.
- Ramona Senior Center – Ramona: Click HERE.
Frontline Care Worker Package:
Create a package to show a little love to those working the front lines: nurses, hospital staff, law enforcement, fire fighters, teachers, etc. Click HERE.
Questions about any of these projects: Email Mary, [email protected]