Become a DIY-er and create some “kits” that can easily be done from home. These kits will bless North Coast Community Partners and will surely bring a smile to someone’s face. Involve your entire family, Life Group, neighbors, or just do it yourself!
These Projects are Great if:
- You have small children at home
- You are simply looking for a way to give back to those in need
- You are you not comfortable serving in the community due to Covid/health concerns
- You are you physically limited and/or don’t have the energy to tackle a labor intensive project
Each project requires you to purchase materials and assemble them into some sort of “kit” Once you’re done, simply drop them off at the organization. Make as many kits as fit into your budget. Full details can be found at the links below.
- Toiletry Kits for Homeless – Interfaith – Escondido
- Toiletry Kits for Homeless – Interfaith – Carlsbad
- Toiletry Kits for Seniors – Carlsbad Senior Center – Carlsbad
- Kit for Children of Teen Parents – Cal-Safe Teen Parent Program – Escondido
- Sack Lunches for Homeless – Interfaith – Escondido location
- Sack Lunches for Homeless – Interfaith – Carlsbad location
Blessing Bags for Seniors:
Frontline Care Worker Packages:
Create a Care Worker Package for those working the front lines: nurses, hospital staff, law enforcement, fire fighters, teachers, etc.
Questions: Email Mary, [email protected]