Who gets the lunches? Interfaith provides meals for people who are homeless or experiencing crisis. These lunches are provided free to individuals and families at their Intake Center. By putting together sack lunches, you are supporting Interfaith’s goal to help the underserved populations in North County.
Project: Build sack lunches and drop them off at the Interfaith office.
Build at Home Lunch Includes:
- Smucker’s Uncrustables peanut butter and jelly sandwich(es), or meat & cheese sandwich (no condiments)
- Bottle of water, juice box or Capri Sun
- Fresh whole fruit, an apple or banana
- Healthy snacks, i.e. granola bars, crackers, pre-packaged nuts or trail mix
- Pack in a paper bag or zip-lock bag
Dates: Choose any day that works to assemble and drop off the lunches. Please register first and let us know what day you plan to deliver in the “comments” box so that we don’t have duplicate deliveries in one day.
How many lunches should we make?
Interfaith feeds approximately 160 people each day, so any amount between 20 and 250 are greatly appreciated. They can only accept up to 250 due space and storage.
Drop off times/location:
550 West Washington Avenue
Escondido, CA 92025
Delivery Hours for Sack Lunches: Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
DON’T FORGET! INDICATE THE FOLLOWING IN COMMENTS SECTION UPON REGISTERING:
1. PREFERRED DROP OFF DATE
2. NUMBER OF LUNCHES YOU’LL BE DELIVERING
Questions: Genny Weese, [email protected]
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Interfaith Community Services - Escondido
550 West Washington Avenue, Suite B