Thousands of gifts will come in during the three-week Christmas Outreach period. Now it time to unload them and sort them by organization. Your help is an integral step in this process which will ultimately bless so many individuals throughout North County. Come help during this fun event as we prepare the gifts for the non-profit organizations.
Duties may include:
- Remove gifts from the trailers
- Sort gifts according to each organization
- Lift, carry, bend and move thing around
- Date: Sunday, December 12th
- Time: 1:00pm to ~ 3:30pm.
*Start time may flex earlier. As soon as the 11am services lets out, we may begin to set-up and get started on the organizing and sorting of gifts.
- Location: The Edge, Vista Campus
Availability: PROJECT FULL
Date/Time: 12/12/2021 - 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
North Coast Church - Vista
2405 North Santa Fe Avenue