North Coast is partnering with “I love a Clean San Diego” during their annual Coastal Clean Up event this Fall. Join other volunteers throughout North County to clean up and beautify over 100 sites.
Location: Live Oak Park, 2746 Reche Road, Fallbrook 92028
Child friendly! Volunteers under the age of 18 will need to have a parent or guardian signature on their waiver in order to participate.
Items to Bring:
- Bring a signed copy of your waiver
- Extra water or snacks
- Sturdy closed toed shoes and clothing appropriate for a cleanup
- Hats and sunscreen are recommended.
- To reduce waste, volunteers are asked to bring reusable supplies, such as a bucket to collect litter, gardening or work gloves
- Backup supplies will be available if forget any of these items
- Note! Every participant needs to sign a waiver; anyone under the age of 18 needs a parent or guardian signature to participate
- Volunteers are encouraged to bring reusable items like water bottles, buckets, and work gloves.
How to Register: Click “REGISTER” and fill out the short form. You will receive and automated email confirmation. Please remember to give a valid email address so we are able to contact you if there is a last minute change regarding your site.
From CA-15 North, take the CA-76 West exit and turn right onto Old Hwy 395. Turn left onto Reche Road. Turn right at Gird Rd. Check in at the ranger kiosk upon arrival.
Volunteers will meet in the east main parking lot. Volunteers should wear comfortable closed toed shoes and sun protection. Help reduce waste by bringing your own reusable water bottle, gardening or work gloves, and a bucket to collect litter.
Site Leaders: Susie Golden and Sydney Phillips
Date/Time: 09/16/2017 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Clean Ups: Park, Beach or Creek
2746 Reche Road