Organization Description: Alternatives Medical Clinic is a non-profit, licensed, accredited pregnancy medical clinic located in Vista. They provide no-cost pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, parenting classes, resources, and referrals. The heart of AMC is that everyone who walks through their doors is treated with love, dignity, and respect no matter what their circumstances. They do not financially profit from a women’s decision and all their services are 100% FREE.
Project Details: Create a baby layette for a new mom. Give graciously from your heart to the moms and babies of this life-saving ministry. The kits can be generic or customized for a boy/girl. The young moms will greatly appreciate everything that you provide.
- nasal aspirator
- infant toy
- bodysuits or onesies (wide head openings and loose legs)
- undershirts or vests (snaps at neck or wide head openings, snaps under crotch)
- blanket sleepers for winter baby
- sweaters or jackets (front buttoned)
- rompers or other dress-up outfits*
- socks or booties (shoes are unnecessary until baby walks)
- hats (broad-brimmed for summer baby, soft cap that covers ears for winter baby)
Packaging: Place purchased items into a cute basket, crate, or even the bathtub.
How Many Kits? Make one complete kit or more if it fits within your budget.
Drop off: Kits can be dropped at Alternatives during the week. Call first to confirm working hours as they may change.
Child Friendly? Yes, get the entire family involved
Questions: Hannah, [email protected], (760) 741-9796
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Alternatives Medical Clinic
257 East 2nd Avenue
(on the corner of 2nd and Juniper)