Every year the Pathway Health Clinic (PHC) distributes thousands of baby bottles to be filled with change, cash, or check as a way to support their life-saving ministry. They participate in several “bottle drives,” one of which is at North Coast Church.
Project: Help prepare baby bottles for Pathway Health Clinic (PHC)! They provide all the supplies, bottles, instructions and everything you need. Groups simply label and prep the bottles for distribution. This project is perfect for groups but can also be accomplished by a family or a handful of individuals. Typically they supply you with 8-12 boxes, or however many your vehicle can hold.
- Coordinate a date to pick up all the necessary supplies from PHC. Call Krysten at 760-945-4673 to arrange a day/time.
- Complete the bottle prep at home with your group.
- Return the finished bottles to PHC during the hours below. Easy!
Hours for pick up:
Monday/Wednesday 9am- 4pm, Tuesday/Thursday 12:30pm-7:30pm
- Important! Include the date you’d like to pick up the bottles in the “Comments” section of the registration. This will expedite the sign up process.
- Questions: Krysten, 760-945-4673, [email protected]
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Pathway Health Clinic
1830 Hacienda Dr #8