During this time of crisis and uncertainty, Interfaith Community Services is still offering aid to thousands of our homeless neighbors others experiencing crisis. We are asking you to be a part of this solution and volunteer in one of the capacities below.
- Build Sack Lunches at INTERFAITH – Open to Adults and Kids
- Assist in building sack lunches
- Interfaith will provide materials (donations appreciated of MEAT and CHEESE; Juice Boxes, Cases of Water, Granola Bars, Snacks)
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 1:30-3:30pm
- Please schedule in advance by registering for this project
2. Build Sack Lunches at HOME
- Please Include: Sandwich (preferably Meat/Cheese NO Condiments), Juice or Water, Granola Bar, Fruit, and a Snack (Cookies, Crackers, Chips)
- Please Schedule a drop off time (in advance). Contact: Ilona Beyer Cell: 760-658-0672, Email: [email protected]
- Drop Off at 550 W. Washington Ave. Escondido, CA 92025; Ask for Ilona and she will be out to help!
Sign up via the REGISTER button and specify the day/time in the “comments” box that you’d like to come in, along with your phone number.
Contact: Ilona Beyer / Interfaith
****Food Banks, pantries and homeless shelters are EXEMPT FROM THE EXECUTIVE ORDER to “stay at home” and are considered essential personnel. Volunteers are still needed to feed people during this time. Please continue to help feed those in need.****
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Interfaith Community Services - Escondido
550 West Washington Avenue, Suite B