***This project must have a minimum of 8 people, with a max of 18 people.
On the first Friday of the month, North County Lifeline has scheduled STEM (Science Technology Engineering, Math) related activities and labs perfect for curious minded children. The children attending are part of an early intervention program for at-risk youth that serve around 30 children ages 6 to 12 yrs. NCLL provides the instructions and supplies (very easy/elementary age) and volunteers provide the creativity and guidance! This project is best suited for volunteer groups of 6 to 15 people. This is an easy, fun and rewarding project we hope you’ll consider.
Dates: 1st Friday of the Month
Location: La Casita, 402 Brooks Street, Oceanside
This is best suited for a group of 8 to 18 people. If you’re signing up as an individual, please grab or family or friends to make a group of at least eight people. The minimum age for volunteers needs to be 16 years.
- Volunteers arrive at 3:00pm to set up/receive instructions.
- During school calendar, children begin arriving at 3:30pm.
- Volunteers will form small groups (2-3 people) and lead STEM projects and games in stations (materials and instructions supplied). All lessons are very easy, elementary age.
- Children can move from station to station as they complete each project/activity.
- Volunteers help clean up and organize at the end of the day.
- Activities end at 5:00pm.
Questions: Anabel Melo, Volunteer Program Manager, (760) 842-6254, [email protected]
Date/Time: 04/07/2023 - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
North County Lifeline
402 Brooks Street