A STEM (Science Technology Engineering, Math) lab library has been built at North County Lifeline (NCLL). Volunteers are needed work with kids on the STEM projects. NCLL will supply the materials and instructions (all very easy, elementary age) and volunteers will help lead the labs in small groups. This is an easy, fun and rewarding service project we hope you’ll consider.
Dates: 1st Friday of the Month
Location: 402 Brooks Street, Oceanside
Group or individuals welcome, but the minimum age for volunteers is 16 years. Currently 4-8 volunteers are needed each Friday.
- Volunteers arrive at 3:00pm to set up/receive instructions.
- During school calendar, children begin arriving at 3:30pm.
- Volunteers will form small groups (2-3 people/e) and lead STEM projects and games in stations (materials and instructions supplied). All lessons are very easy, elementary age)
- Children can move from station to station as they complete each project/activity.
- Volunteers help clean up and organize at the end of the day.
- Activities end at 5:00pm.
Questions: Anabel Melo, Volunteer Program Manager, (760) 842-6254, [email protected]
Date/Time: 03/04/2022 - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
North County Lifeline
402 Brooks Street