North Coast has partnered with organizations in the community to serve our seniors because living alone can be tough for them. Some don’t have family nearby to check on them, thus a weekly call, lunch, grocery delivery or a ride to the doctor’s office can be such an important service. It can help them remain independent in their homes and give them and their family members peace of mind.
5 Easy Ways to Get Involved:
- Bingo Nights at Senior Homes: A welcomed evening of fun amongst most seniors
- Toiletry Kits – Carlsbad Senior Center: Toiletry kits for low-income seniors
- Blessing Bags – Ramona Senior Center: A fun bag of goodies that includes a few treats and/or a puzzle book
- Homemade Cards for Foundation for Senior Care – Fallbrook: Make homemade cards to brighten their day
- Transportation for Seniors – Oceanside: Volunteer drivers needed to help with multiple transportation options
For more information on any of these projects, click on the blue links above.