Jeremiah’s Ranch residents will be treated to a special evening of fun and dancing at the first ever “March Madness Dance Party” to be held at North Coast Church in Fallbrook. Help is needed with all aspects of this event to make it a success, set-up, clean-up and help during the dance party. Grab your Growth Group, family or friends and sign up now for this unforgettable night.
- Date: Saturday, March 17th
- Set-Up Time: 6pm – 7pm Set Up
- Dance Party/Event: 7-9pm
- Clean Up: 9-10pm
- Team Leader / Questions: Lenila Batali, [email protected], Ph: 949-233-6515
- More Information: Jeremiah’s Ranch Website
Sign up to Help!
- Click the “Register” button and fill out the short form. An automated email confirmation will be sent to you and the Team Leader notifying them of your volunteer commitment.
- Important! Please note whether you’d like to help with ALL aspects of this event or if you’re only available for a set-up/clean-up/or during the event. Make a note of this in the “Comments” section of the registration. This will expedite the sign up process.
- Team Leader, Lenila Batali will be in touch with you to set up specific details.