Hundreds of gifts will be coming in during our Christmas Outreach over a three-week period. Now it’s time to unload all the gifts and sort them by each sponsored organization. Your help is an integral step in this program which will bless needy families, less fortunate and shelters all over North County. Come help during this fun event as we get the gifts ready for the organizations to pick up.
Duties may include:
- Remove gifts from the trailers
- Sort gifts according to each organization
- Lift, carry, bend and move thing around
- Remove leftover ornaments from the trees in the Plaza
- Remove decorations, Christmas Trees and lights from the Plaza
- Date: Monday, December 10th
- Time: 9am to ~ 12pm. ***If you’re able to stay past 12pm, we would love to have your help. We will have additional sorting to help our Military and Single Adult Ministries get gifts ready.
- Location: Warehouse, Vista Campus
Date/Time: 12/10/2018 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
North Coast Church - Vista
2405 North Santa Fe Avenue