The Green Oak Ranch property encompasses 100 acres of outdoor space, gardens, hiking trails, playgrounds and more. It is a peaceful and beautiful place, and we want to help them keep it looking nice year-round. North Coast has participated in many projects throughout the years that include landscaping, gardening, weeding and painting during our Weekend of Service years. In order to keep things looking nice, we like to bring in volunteers a few times a year to help.
Hands-on Painting Project: This project will include painting the “cow palace.” Painting prep, painting the building, and general clean up will be done.
- Date/Time: Saturday Nov 17th
- Meet: 1237 Green Oak Road in Vista, CA 92081
- Bring: Gloves, hats, closed-toed shoes, sunblock & water
- Child Friendly: Younger children are not advised. Since painting is involved, children older than 10+ are preferred.
- Tools to Bring: If you have paint rollers, please bring them.
- Parking: Enter the main gate and park in the lot located near the Dining Hall on your right. Our Team Leader John Westbrook will greet you to provide guidance. [email protected]
- Lunch: A complimentary sandwich sack lunch will be provided for all volunteers
- Team Leader/Questions: Jon & Emily Barnes
- On-Site Contact: John Westbrook,
Important!!! Please gloves and any painting tools you may have to make the work progress faster.
Date/Time: 11/17/2018 - 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Green Oak Ranch
1237 Green Oak Rd