- Meet at the booth in the breezeway between the Cafe and Warehouse. The Community Service Team will be there to give directions.
- Volunteers are asked to graciously accept gifts from people as they drop them off
- Volunteers will help sort and organize the gifts as they arrive
- There is some moving of gifts to and from locations
- Dress comfortably but appropriately for the weather. The theme this year is “family fun” so feel free to wear your ugly Christmas sweater or something festive.
For more information about Christmas Outreach, how to get involved, purchase a gift, gift card or donate to one of our sponsored organizations, check out NorthCoastChurch.com
Questions: Chandler, [email protected]
Date/Time: 11/27/2021 - 4:30 pm - 6:45 pm
North Coast Church - Vista
2405 North Santa Fe Avenue