Christmas Outreach – Collect Gifts – Vista Campus
- Meet at the booth in the breezeway between the Cafe and Warehouse. The Community Service Team will be there to give directions.
- Volunteers are asked to graciously accept gifts from people as they drop them off
- Volunteers will help sort and organize the gifts as they arrive
- There is some moving of gifts to and from locations
- Dress comfortably but appropriately for the weather. The theme this year is “family fun” so feel free to wear your ugly Christmas sweater or something festive.
***For more information about Christmas Outreach, how to get involved, purchase a gift, gift card or donate to one of our sponsored organizations, check out NorthCoastChurch.com
Questions: Chandler, [email protected]
Date/Time: 12/05/2021 - 10:30 am - 12:45 pm
North Coast Church - Vista
2405 North Santa Fe Avenue