Join other North Coasters to help beautify The Vista Conservancy in honor of Earth Day. It is a rural and native wildlife area of Vista that is being threatened as a result of population growth.
Duties: Volunteers will be asked to cut back brush and branches and pick-up trash & debris. Some bending and lifting will be required.
- Meet at: Vista Conservancy, 981 Vale Terrace Dr. Vista *** This address is directly across the street from the Community Clinic. The building at this location is empty and typically there are no cars in the parking lot, so please park here. If you go around to the side of the building you will see a bridge that crosses over the creek to where the groups will meet.
- Time: 9am – 12pm
- Please bring: work gloves/rubber gloves, shovels, trimmers, clippers, rakes, other work tools, trash bags and an empty 5-gallon bucket (to collect trash). Also, if you happen to have a good weed wacker, please bring it.
- Other things to bring: hat, sunblock and water. There will be limited water and snacks on-hand, but some will be provided by Frazier Farms.
- Wear: If you have a North Coast Weekend of Service T-shirt, please wear it! Also make sure to wear closed-toed shoes, long pants and long sleeves.
- Child Friendly: Yes! Children need to be supervised by an adult. Please make a note when registering.
- Waiver: A wavier will be required for all participants. Please print, sign and bring it with you.
- On-site Team Leader: Mike Koger, 760-672-7171, [email protected]
Date/Time: 04/25/2020 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Will be provided after registration.