Your help can make all the difference for a family this Christmas. If you are a group or individual who has sufficient resources and is willing to share with someone less fortunate, you can be paired with a family in need.
For low-income families, holiday dinner and gifts for their kids can be an impossible dream. Make their holiday special with toys, clothes and gift cards in order to guarantee a festive season. North County Lifeline will match you with a family of the right size to fit your giving budget.
All gifts need to be brought to North County Lifeline by DECEMBER 9th.
How to get started:
- Register on this website and fill out the short form.
- Complete North County Lifeline’s form in order to pair you with a family you are to adopt.
- Lifeline will send you a “family profile” that includes their story, needs and wishes.
- Deliver the gifts to North County Lifeline by Dec 9th.
- North County Lifeline: 200 Michigan Ave in Vista, CA 92084
- Questions: Anabel Melo, 760-842-6273, [email protected]
- More information about North County Lifeline: www.nclifeline.org
- Adopt A Family FAQs
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
North County Lifeline
200 Michigan Ave