Make someone’s holiday special by providing them with some gifts and some of their basic needs. Many of the family’s basic needs are new shoes and clothes for their children, and pajamas and sweatshirts to stay warm during cold winter nights. Receiving an age appropriate game, book or toy is always a great way to keep kids’ imaginations flowing and it’s a nice way to encourage them to keep dreaming. The Pantry will pair you with a family that fits your giving budget.
- Groups or individuals may adopt a family.
- The Pantry asks that you provide a family with Christmas dinner (or a grocery gift card), a gift for each child, shoes and clothing. Plus, a gift card for the parents too.
- You will be paired with a family size that works for your giving budget. Upon registration, include the family size you would like to sponsor in the comments (i.e. family of 4, 6 8, or more).
- Members will be given the number of children, age, gender and gift ideas for each person. Please be patient after registration as it takes some time to compile the list of families and their wishes.
- Donors will be able to make arrangements to deliver the gifts directly to their sponsored family. Dates/times can be coordinated to suit both parties, but ideally gifts should be delivered prior to Christmas.
- Sponsor Form: Fill out this FORM and provide it to Carolina at the Fallbrook Food Pantry after registration.
To adopt a family, registrations must be completed by Nov 19th in order to be paired with a family.
Questions: Carolina Miller, Programs Manager, [email protected], Tel: (760)728-7608