This year many families are facing uncertainties and financial burdens, and thus providing a special Christmas celebration and gifts for their kids can be very stressful. Make someone’s holiday special with toys, clothes and gift cards in order to guarantee a festive season. The North Coast Church Member Care team will match you with a family that fits your giving budget in order to bless a family this Christmas.
- Register for the project by Dec 2nd to be paired with a family.
- Include the family size in the “comments” section that you would like to sponsor: family of 4, 6 8, or more.
- You will be given the number of children, their age, gender and a gift idea for each. We ask that you buy one special item for each child, and a gift card for mom and dad to buy something for themselves. Please be patient after registration as it takes some time to compile the list of families and coordinate details and wish lists.
- Deliver gifts to the Vista Campus Front Office, Attn: Karen Keith
- The Member Care team will deliver your gifts to the sponsored family
Deadline to deliver gifts: Tuesday, Dec 13th, 3:00pm, North Coast Church, Vista Campus.
Questions: Karen Keith, [email protected]
Availability: PROJECT FULL
Date/Time: Flexible Days
North Coast Church - Vista
2405 North Santa Fe Avenue