Organization Description: Birth Choice is a non-profit that offers free support services regarding pregnancy and sexual health to women in a confidential and compassionate environment. They believe women are smart and when provided with proper education, services and support, they are able to make the best decisions for their future well-being. They are supported 100% by private donations and receive no federal or state funds. They do not financially profit from a women’s decision and all our services are 100% FREE.
Project Details: Create a baby layette for a new mom. Give graciously from your heart to the moms and babies of this life-saving ministry. The kits can be generic or customized for a boy/girl. The young moms will greatly appreciate everything that you provide.
- nasal aspirator
- infant toy
- bodysuits or onesies (wide head openings and loose legs)
- undershirts or vests (snaps at neck or wide head openings, snaps under crotch)
- blanket sleepers for winter baby
- sweaters or jackets (front buttoned)
- rompers or other dress-up outfits*
- socks or booties (shoes are unnecessary until baby walks)
- hats (broad-brimmed for summer baby, soft cap that covers ears for winter baby)
Packaging: Place purchased items into a cute basket, crate, or even the bathtub.
How Many Kits? Make one complete kit or more if it fits within your budget.
Drop off: Kits can be dropped at Birth Choice during the week. Call first to confirm working hours as they may change. 760-744-1313
Child Friendly? Yes, get the entire family involved
Questions: Montana, [email protected]
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
277 S. Rancho Santa Fe Ave