Who gets the lunches? Interfaith provides meals for people who are homeless or experiencing crisis. These lunches are provided free to individuals and families at their Intake Center. By putting together sack lunches, you are supporting Interfaith’s goal to help the underserved populations in North County.
Project: Build sack lunches and drop them off at Interfaith.
Build at Home Lunch Includes:
- Smucker’s Uncrustables peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or meat & cheese sandwich (no condiments)
- Bottle of water, juice box or Capri Sun
- Fresh whole fruit, an apple or banana
- Include Healthy snacks: soft granola bars, applesauce, piece of fruit (Cuties/bananas), nuts or trail mix
- Pack sandwich in a zip lock bag and the entire lunch in a paper bag
How to register for your date!
1. Drop-off Date: Please first select the day you would like to drop off your donation on Interfaith’s Sign Up Page” to avoid duplicate deliveries in one day.
2. Register on this site and let us know how many lunches you plan to deliver in the “comments box” when you register.
How many lunches should we make?
Interfaith feeds approximately 160 people each day, so any amount between 20 and 250 are greatly appreciated. They can only accept up to 250 due space and storage.
Drop off times/location:
550 West Washington Avenue
Escondido, CA 92025
Donations can be dropped off between 7:30am and 4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Questions: Janet Reeves, [email protected], 760-489-6380, xt 207
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Interfaith Community Services - Escondido
550 West Washington Avenue, Suite B