Who gets the lunches? Interfaith provides meals for people who are homeless or experiencing crisis. These lunches are provided free to individuals and families at their Intake Center. By putting together sack lunches, you are supporting Interfaith’s goal to help the underserved populations in North County.
Project: Build sack lunches and drop them off at Interfaith.
Build at Home Lunch Includes:
- Smucker’s Uncrustables peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or meat & cheese sandwich (no condiments)
- Bottle of water, juice box or Capri Sun
- Fresh whole fruit, an apple or banana
- Healthy snacks, i.e. granola bars, crackers, pre-packaged nuts or trail mix
- Pack in a paper bag or zip-lock bag
Dates: Please register first and let us know what day you plan to deliver on the Interfaith website and in the “comments box” so that we don’t have duplicate deliveries in one day.
How many lunches should we make?
Interfaith feeds approximately 160 people each day, so any amount between 20 and 250 are greatly appreciated. They can only accept up to 250 due space and storage.
Drop off times/location:
550 West Washington Avenue
Escondido, CA 92025
Delivery Hours for Sack Lunches: Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
New details on how to register for you date!
1. Choose a date from Interfaith’s Sign up Page
2. Then, register on this website as well and indicate the number of lunches you plan to make and the preferred drop off date in the “comments box” .
Questions: Genny Weese, [email protected]
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Interfaith Community Services - Escondido
550 West Washington Avenue, Suite B