Christmas Outreach – Collect Gifts – Ramona Campus – Sunday 10:30am Service
Your help is HUGE in making the Christmas Outreach a success! Hundreds of ornaments will adorn the Christmas trees in the lobby. Each ornament will have a special wish from a local family or organization we’ve sponsored. North Coasters will pick up an ornament and bring it back with an unwrapped gift.
As a volunteer at the booth we ask you to:
- Make sure the Christmas Trees are FULL of ornaments
- Assist people in choosing their ornaments as needed
- Answer questions about Christmas Outreach – a FAQ sheet will be provided
- Accept gifts as they arrive
- Maintain a gracious attitude towards those giving this season
Please arrive 20-25 minutes before the service starts, stay through worship, and return after the service for an additional 15 minutes to collect gifts.
Location: North Coast, Ramona
Questions: Mike Jensen, [email protected]
Date/Time: 12/02/2018 - 10:00 am - 12:15 pm
North Coast Church - Ramona
1401 Hanson Lane
Ramona High School