Thousands of gifts will come in during the three-week Christmas Outreach period. Now it time to unload the gifts and sort them by organization. Your help is an integral step in this process, which will ultimately bless so many individuals throughout North County. Come help during this fun event as we prepare the gifts for the organizations to pick up.
Duties may include:
- Remove gifts from the trailers
- Sort gifts according to each organization
- Lift, carry, bend and move thing around
- Remove leftover ornaments from the trees in the Plaza
- Remove decorations, Christmas Trees and lights from the Plaza
- Date: Monday, December 16th
- Time: 9am to ~ 12pm. ***If you’re able to stay past 12pm, we would love to have your help. We will have additional sorting to help our Military and Single Adult Ministries get gifts ready.
- Location: Warehouse, Vista Campus
Availability: PROJECT FULL
Date/Time: 12/16/2019 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
North Coast Church - Vista
2405 North Santa Fe Avenue