Gather a group of any size and use your basic sewing skills to build very simple sundress dress for girls in need. Simple patterns and guidelines can be found below.
Materials Needed: Each dress takes about 30 minutes to construct and requires a sewing machine, plus fabric, scissors, 14-inches of 1⁄2” elastic, 2 pieces 42-44” of double-fold bias tape, safety pin, thread, straight pins. Non-sewers can help with preparation. Finish the dress with a special prayer for the girl who will wear it! Your dresses will be distributed by our North Coast mission teams to countries in South America and Africa.
Register for your project here, and when your dresses are complete, deliver them to the front desk of North Coast Church, Vista Campus.
- Basic Sundress Instructions
- Tips for Making the Dress
- Questions: Email Janice Cooper at [email protected]
- Optional Donation: A pack of girls underwear to go with the dresses
- More Information about Dress A Girl: click here!
- Drop Off: North Coast Church, Vista Campus and leave for Janice Cooper to mail dresses.
- Office Hours: M-F, between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Dress a Girl Around the World
2405 North Santa Fe Avenue