Our local food pantries are in GREAT need for non-perishables. They are serving the homeless and underserved populations that are in severe crisis during this time. Help support several of our local partners and bring your donations to your campus on April 24, 2021 from 9am-11am.
Suggested Non-perishable Pull-tabs Foods:
- Mac N’ Cheese (pull-tab, single serving)
- Ravioli (pull-tab)
- Stew or Soup (pull-tab)
- Chili (pull-tab)
- Peanut Butter (packet or small jar)
- Tuna (pull-tab or packet)
- Fruit Cups (single serving)
- Canned Veggies (pull-tab)
- Cereal (oatmeal packets, regular breakfast cereal)
- Healthy Snack Items:
Peanuts, Trail Mix
Fruit snacks, Fruit Leather
Register to let us know you are coming!
***Serve Your City T-Shirts will be available for sale at the Drive. Pick one up for the entire family when you drop off your goods. Cost $10/ea.
Date/Time: 04/24/2021 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ramona Senior Center
1710 Montecito Road,