“Foundation for Senior Care” provides many services for its clients and needs volunteers to assist with their hands-on projects. If you have a love for seniors and enjoy working with them, your patience and kindness will be greatly appreciated. This is a one-day project during which volunteers will assist seniors with projects such as landscaping, organizations and clean-up at the senior’s residences in the greater Fallbrook area.
- Day: Saturday, February 17th
- RSVP: No later than Feb 9th
- Time: Hours are flexible and can be set according to your availability and specific task or project
- Bring: Gloves, hats, closed-toed shoes, long pants and long shirts recommended, sunblock & water
- Project Great For: Groups, individuals, high schoolers needing community service hours
Hours are flexible but are based on the needs and hours can be set according to your availability.
Questions: Theresa Geracitano
Email: [email protected]
If interested, please click on the “Register Button” and our team leader will be in touch.
Availability: PROJECT FULL
Date/Time: 02/17/2018 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Foundation for Senior Care
135 S. Mission Road