Military wives are often living in a new place away from family. Let us come together as a church and throw a baby shower for these women. Baby showers are hosted every other month at the Vista campus. Assistance is needed with set-up one hour prior to the event and ½ hour afterwards for clean-up. Individuals or Life Groups are welcome.
- Help Needed: In order to make this event a success, we are looking for several Life Groups to assist with setting up tables and chairs, prepping food, decorating, serving food and helping with childcare.
- Location: North Coast Church, Vista
- Kid Friendly: Yes, but we ask that children are at least 12 years of age to help with this project
- Questions/Volunteer: Contact Maria B. at (760) 330-9377 or email [email protected].
- Donations are Greatly Appreciated: Baby Wash, Lotions, Wipes, Bottles & Onesies