Military wives are often living in a new place away from family. Let us come together as a church and throw a baby shower for these women. Baby showers are hosted once a quarter at the Vista campus. Assistance is needed with set-up one hour prior to the event and ½ hour afterwards for clean-up. Individuals or Growth Group are welcome.
- Help Needed: In order to make this event a success, we are looking for several Growth Groups to assist with setting up tables and chairs, prepping food, decorating, serving food and helping with childcare.
- Date: Saturday, May 20th
- Time: 8am-12:30pm
- Directions and Details: Upon registering, you will receive more details information on specific task that are needed. If you have a preference of responsibilities you would prefer, please write it in the “note” section when registering.
- Location: Learning Center 1 – North Coast Church in Vista
- Kid Friendly: Yes, but we ask that children are at least 12 years of age to help with this project
- Questions: Contact Maria B. at (760) 330-9377 or email [email protected].
Date/Time: 05/20/2017 - 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
2405 North Santa Fe Avenue