The San Diego Humane Society is a private, non-profit organization that is not affiliated with any other humane society or SPCA. They are always grateful for any donation.
Their suggested “Do It Yourself Packet” outlines several projects that are fun and easy and will help the animals have a more enriched experience while in the Humane Society’s care. The no sew dog and cat blankets are their greatest need. This project is great for both individuals or groups.
- Kid Friendly: Yes! Grab you kiddos and have them help you
- How many items are needed? As many as you have time and finances to make
- Cost: You provide the cost of the materials
- Location: 2905 San Luis Rey Road, Oceanside, 619-299-7012
- Hours for Drop Off: 10am – 4pm daily
- No homemade food can be donated during the Covid Crisis. All food must be commercially packaged.
Additional Locations: You may drop off any one for their campuses, Oceanside, Escondido or San Diego.
Optional: The center is also in need of many donations, click HERE to find their list.
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
San Diego Humane Society
2905 San Luis Rey Road