Who gets the lunches? Interfaith provides meals for people who are homeless or experiencing crisis. These lunches are provided free to individuals and families at their Intake Center. By putting together sack lunches, you are supporting Interfaith’s goal to help the underserved populations in North County.
Project: Build sack lunches and drop them off at the Interfaith office.
Build at Home Lunch Include:
- Smucker’s Uncrustables peanut butter and jelly sandwich(es), or meat & cheese sandwich (no condiments)
- Bottle of water
- Fresh whole fruit, an apple or banana
- Healthy snacks, i.e. granola bars, crackers, pre-packaged nuts or trail mix
- Pack in a paper bag or zip-lock bag
How many lunches are needed? 30 to 45 lunches per delivery are appreciated.
Dates: Please register first and let us know what day you plan to deliver in the “comments” box so that there aren’t duplicate deliveries in one day. Choose from the day/hours listed below. The team leader will confirm the day/time after registration.
Sack Lunch Donation Hours:
Please drop off at the back door. Drive straight to the back of the building and go through the alley to the back door. If no one is there, please call 760-448-5696 and they will let you in. If no one answers the phone or it goes to voicemail, please try going back to the the front door.
- Monday thru Friday 7:30am – 11:30am
- Saturdays 7:30am -11:30am (*Please call first to make sure they’re open)
DON’T FORGET! PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING UPON REGISTERING IN “COMMENTS” BOX.
- PREFERRED DROP OFF DATE
- NUMBER OF LUNCHES TO BE DELIVERED
Team Leader/Questions: Maysoon, [email protected]
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Interfaith Community Services – Carlsbad
5731 Palmer Way, Suite A