Create a toiletry kit for people who come seeking help at Interfaith. They can enjoy a shower and/or take home a toiletry bag.
These kits are provided free to individuals and families who come to the Intake Center. By putting together these kits, you are supporting Interfaith’s goal to help the underserved populations in North County.
Register for this project and drop off your toiletry kit at the Interfaith Escondido location:
Address: 550 West Washington Avenue, Suite B, Escondido CA 92025
Dates/Times: Weekdays, 8am-5pm
Phone: (760) 489-6380
Bags may include the following:
- Bar of soap
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Deodorant, shampoo and conditioner
- Razors, shaving cream and washcloth
- Comb and/or brush
- Place all items inside a 1-gallon zip lock bag.
* Please refrain from including any product with alcohol, such as mouthwash or hand sanitizer.
How many kits should I make? Any amount that is within your financial means is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Interfaith Community Services - Escondido
550 West Washington Avenue, Suite B