Create a toiletry kit for families seeking help at Interfaith. These kits are provided free to individuals and families who come to the Intake Center. By putting together these kits, you are supporting Interfaith’s goal to help the underserved populations in North County.
Register for this project and drop off your toiletry kit at the Interfaith Carlsbad location.
Full size toiletry items are most beneficial to families. Items most needed are the following:
- Full size bar of soap
- Full size toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Full size shampoo and conditioner
- Full size deodorant
- Comb and/or brush
- Place all items inside a dollar-store container or re-useable grocery bag to make it easy for transport.
How many kits should I make? Any amount that is within your financial means is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Donation Hours: Please drop off at the back door. Drive straight to the back of the building and go through the alley to the back door and ring the door bell. If no one is there, please call 760-448-5696 and they will let you in.
- Monday thru Friday 7:30am – 11:30am
- Saturdays 7:30am – 11:30am (*Please call first to make sure they’re open)
Questions: [email protected]
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Interfaith Community Services – Carlsbad
5731 Palmer Way, Suite A