About: North Coast has partnered with several retirement communities that offer services to seniors. During these times, the homes are limiting access to their family members and the community, and thus they need more activities to keep them engaged. We want to love and honor this special and unique community by providing a little gift that will surely uplift their spirits.
Project Details: The senior residents will have opportunities to earn “bucks” and go shopping at their “rewards store” and would love donations to help fill their store. No need to create a kit, simply assemble individual items and drop them off to help contribute to their store and provide a special gift for these seniors.
Suggested Donations for the “Party Store”
- Games: Sudoko, Checkers, Uno, pack of cards, crossword puzzles, large print puzzle books, pencils, fun colored pens, coloring books
- Snacks & Treats: Chocolates, Nilla wafers, Cracker Jacks, Life Savers, Old Fashioned Candy (no gum!)
- Crafts: Painting projects, jewelry making, beads, colored markers, colored pencils, colored paper, knitting/crocheting tools, yarn, patterns
- Bath and Body: skin lotions, bath gel, shampoo/conditioner, soaps, Chapstick, nail polish, hair accessories, bobby pins, barrettes
- Holiday/Decorations: Flags, leis, picture frames, decorations, ornaments, artificial flowers or other decorations
- Other: Frames or fun framed photos, magnifying glasses, jewelry
Packaging is not needed. Loose items are preferred to put in their “rewards store.”
Child Friendly? Yes, get the entire family involved.
How Much? Please donate whatever fits within your budget.
Drop off days/times: Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Attn: Rachel Sterling. Drop off at the front desk and let them know you’re with North Coast Church.
Questions: Rachel Sterling, [email protected]
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Pacifica Senior Living
760 E Bobier Dr.