Volunteers are needed to be a part of the Serve Your City (SYC) Welcome Team. You will be responsible for making sure our church members have a positive and impactful volunteer experience. If you have high energy, good communication, and love encouraging volunteers, this project is for you. This project is ideal for individuals or groups of two.
Location: There are 40+ project sites. The SYC team will assign you a location based on your preference. Please make a note in the “comments” on your preferred city and we will do our best to place you accordingly. Exacty location will be sent out after registration and no later than 1 week prior to the project date.
- Tear Down (after the PM Shift) of Welcome Tent and signage.
- Greeting volunteers as they arrive to the project site.
- Ensure all volunteers go through the check in process and sign waiver(s).
- As volunteers arrive and check in, begin gathering the team and connecting with them. We want them to have a positive and energetic experience while they wait for the project manager/skilled leader to give them their work assignments. This can include:
- Thanking volunteers for their service
- Introducing each other
- Sharing basic information about the organization they are serving and how it will impact them
- Once all volunteers have arrived, gather everyone, welcome the group, PRAY, and introduce the volunteers to their project manager and team leaders for their work assignments
- Once volunteers have dispersed, tidy up welcome area and pack up items if needed.
- Arrive by 12:30pm to get details from the AM Welcome Team volunteers.
- Bring: Snacks, water, and a hat if needed.
Questions: Mary Bishop, [email protected]
Date/Time: 04/29/2023 - 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm
North Coast Church - Carlsbad, North Coast Church - Fallbrook, North Coast Church - Pauma Valley, North Coast Church - Ramona, North Coast Church - Rancho Bernardo, North Coast Church - San Marcos/Escondido, North Coast Church - Vista
Will be provided after registration.