Dress a Girl Around the World is a campaign under Hope 4 Women International to bring dignity to women around the world. Every girl deserves the dignity of owning at least one dress! Gather a group of any size and use your sewing skills to build very sundress dress out of a new T-SHIRT. Patterns and guidelines can be found below.
A girl’s T-shirt from size 2 – 12.
Fabric to make a coordinating skirt that will be attached to the T-shirt to complete the dress
Other Helpful Information:
- Basic Sundress Instructions
- Dress A Girl website, resources and instructions for making dresses
- Questions: Mary Bishop, [email protected]coastchurch.com
- Optional Donation: A new pack of girls underwear.
- More Information about Dress A Girl: click here!
- Drop Off: North Coast Church, Vista Campus and leave for Mary Bishop to mail dresses.
- Office Hours: M-F, between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Non-sewers can help with preparation. Finish the dress with a special prayer for the girl who will wear it! Your dresses will be distributed by our North Coast mission teams to countries in South America and Africa.
Register for your project here, and when your dresses are complete, deliver them to the front desk of North Coast Church, Vista Campus.
Available Spots: Open
Date/Time: Flexible Days
Dress a Girl Around the World
2405 North Santa Fe Avenue