A big barn clean-up sounds like so much fun! This opportunity gives volunteers a chance to support Ivey Ranch Park as they prepare for a special event, their Donor Appreciation Dinner. North Coasters and the community are invited to participate in beautifying their space. Volunteers will also have the opportunity to get friendly with their sweet horses! This project is great for families, life groups or individuals. Cleaning the barn is a big job, but together we can do it!
- Date: April 13th
- Time: 9am-12pm
- Wear: Full length pants and closed toed shoes. If you have a North Coast Weekend of Service T-shirt, please wear it!
- Bring: gloves, hats, work gloves, sunblock & water
- Provided: All tools are provided, however, bring your own work gloves.
- Waiver: Please print and sign the waiver, and bring it with you. Find waiver here!
- Contact/Team Leader: Cynthia Renteria, Phone: 760-722-4839 Email: [email protected]
- Location Details: Once you turn off Rancho Del Oro from the 76, drive straight past Casa de Amparo and Canine Companions. On the your right hand side, there is a small parking lot and a big tree with a picnic bench underneath it; meet there and the team leader will be there to greet you!
Click the “Register” button and fill out the short form. An automated email confirmation will be sent to you and Ivey Ranch notifying them of your volunteer commitment.
Date/Time: 04/13/2019 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ivey Ranch Park Association
110 Rancho Del Oro Drive