Every Tuesday night, rain or shine, the homeless gather in the park for a pot-luck feast and fellowship. We need groups to bring a potluck dinner for about 60 HUNGRY people. A variety of food is welcome, but proteins and fresh produce are especially appreciated. When you arrive, head to the covered pavilion (not the gazebo) where you will be greeted by a Fill-A-Belly leader who will help you set up.
- Date: Third Tuesday of the Month
- Time: 6:30-8:30pm
- Child Friendly: Yes!
- Meal Requirements: We ask that groups provide a fully prepared main dish, side dish and salad for about 60 people.
- No dessert please
- No need to bring utensils, plates or napkins
- Please bring water bottles for 60 people
- Suggestions for easy meals!
- Questions: Team Leader Laura Moewe, [email protected], 442-888-4209
- Optional: Bring lightly-used clothing, especially for men
If you are not in a group and would still like to provide a meal, we ask that you involve your family, or a group of friends, and do this together.